Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:30:37 -0800
Yes, Doyle, I m a big fan of Eudora Pro., but still with V. 4.3.1
I m enjoying its couple of unique features.
if some one sent u some information , say his phone #, some six months back
and u forgot to jot i down, Eudora's find command can dig it up. it can get
into all ur folders for a word in any of the messages and can dig up all
the messages contaning that word. I use it all the time and without it, I
will be lost.

Its " send again " command is better than the reply command. I like that too.
Also list or group messages under one word , say Jokes, or health. Goes to
al, but protects the email addresses hidden.
By all means try that.
But if someone has more later version, pl advise me if it is worth the
money for the upgrade.

"
"Has anyone on the list had much experience with Eudora Pro? I'm sick of
Outlooks Express's constant vulnurabilities, but I'm nervous about
switching since I've used Outlook or Outlook Express for so long.
TIA "
Doyle Hirsch
Jagpal S.Tiwana

.