Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Stephen SL. Lo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:50:14 -0800
Basically a file with "js" extensin is a JavaScript file.

Do you use Netscape Communicator (NN) 4.x as your browser? Can you open
and view it with a text editor? If you answer yes then this "liprefs.js"
file is not a JavaScript file, it is simply a text file,and can be
opened with a text editor such as noetpad. Actually it is a "roaming
access preferences file" for NN, similar to the "prefes.js" file in your
user profile folder. NN creates thi sfile automatically.

Hope this helps!!

SLo