Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 05:31:27 -0800
I don't know what happened.  But several PCs in our school are infected by
hbkernel virus, and the thing here is all of the computers were running with
deep freeze for more than 2 years without any problems, and never had
they've been THAWED.  It is really a nuisance because the virus eats up the
CPU usage causing others to hang up (ms-office applications, etc) and even
changing an ip address takes up to 5 minutes (which means the system is
really very busy).  Has anybody experienced this?

I could say that it's hbkernel.sys, because I saw it under the Run entry for
HKLM->Software->Microsoft->Windows->CurrentVersion->Run and doing some
research about the virus some websites say that it is some malware or
spyware type.

We even tried setting the computers in THAWED mode with out network
connectivity (to ensure no external connection) and removed the entry from
the registry and used ComboFix and SuperAnti Spyware to scan the whole
drive.  But sad to say, after rebooting and setting it back again to FREEZE
mode, the entry came back in the registry.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>