Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Fran Bott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:14:36 -0400
Turn off System restore before cleaning the virus. It probably has a
mechanism to retore itself from the system restore.
Go to Start - Settings - Control Panel - System  Click on the system restore
tab and then remove the check mark beside the system restore on. Allow it to
delete all restore points.Clost the window leaving it off.
Now scan your system and let  Avast clean the system. After you are sure it
is clean, youcan turn system restore back on.

Fran

----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 10:20 AM
Subject: Avast Question

Everytime my computer boots up lately, Avast sounds an alarm telling me I
have a virus.  I do a delete, but it keeps sounding the alarm.  I have
noticed
that my computer hangs up badly on start up and I'm thinking this is the
reason.  The virus it says I have is W32:NCase.Spy?  I thought delete  would
work,
but it doesn't appear to be working cause it always shows back  up.  Is
there
a special way to remove this particular virus since a  delete just won't
suffice?  FYI, I have a new Dell laptop with  Windows XP.

Donna Olson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml