Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:57:32 -0800
perhaps the bad memory module has corrupted the kernel.... it surprises me
that a Micron Original memory module has gone bad....are you sure it is not
the Tomcat ? I have had problems with Tomcats and keyboard emulator chips
going bad.
If it is the kernel then you may have to re-write it or re-install
Just as a temporary work around can't you just log in and work as root .....
Just thinking....

Mark