Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Edgar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 22:24:42 -0400
Hi, sorry to jump in, but I'm having continuous registry problems with
Windows 95 as well. I have run RegClean and although it has solved some of
the problems, my system will still occassionally hang due to registry
problems.

> I suggest you get and use some type of registry cleaner software.
> The MS RegClean 4.1a program works (sort of) but I personally
> prefer Nuts & Bolts.  It does a better job.
>
> I have run RegClean and let it fix errors and then I run
> N&B immediately after RegClean and it _always_ finds problems
> that the MS program missed.

Could you tell me more about the Nuts and Bolts program you mention. Where
can I find it? Is it shareware, freeware, or commercial? Are there any
tricks I need to know before trying it?

I'd love to be able to sit through an entire session on my computer without
having to restart everything at least once.

Thanks in advance for any help I may receive.