Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:26:37 -0600
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you!!!  Worked like a charm.  I right-clicked all over the place
and didn't see it.  When I right-clicked where the address bar is
usually located, it "address" appeared grayed out at the end of the
menu.  When I clicked on the grayed out address bar name and dragged
downward, the address bar appeared where it is normally located.

Thanks very much for the help.

Loy