Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:04:08 +0100

I have linux RedHat 6.1 upgraded and tuned with something got over the Net
for my special purposes, and currently I'm trying a newest version of Corel
Linux just provided from a friend oem solution provider.

Question A: linux in server version only needs at least 1,5 Mbytes of drive
space; you can install linux setting up it for booting from floppy disk in
which you (and linux) install only lilo (linux boot loader). It then loads
linux from ever drive you wants. For example I boot linux from floppy A,
my first drive (ibm 18 Gbytes) I installed NT 4 sp 5 in two ntfs partitions,
and also created a third win9x fat32 partition for data use only. In my
second drive (maxtor 10 Gbytes) I installed win9x in two fat32 partitions,
and in third drive (quantum 6 Gbytes) redhat linux 6.1 booting it from
floppy whenever I need.
The difference between the three sys-op is that win nt 4 and linux needs a
boot loader to start, while win 9x not, so you can install win 9x also in
the second partition of your drive, while linux an nt can only be installed
in the first partition. Acts in consequence of this tips and enjoy.

Question B: I don't use and never tried any dos and windows emulators under
linux.

Question C: the minimum basic hardware requirements for clients running
under Linux op-sys in a Linux net is 386 32 Mbytes ram with at lest 400
Mbytes of drive space without X window server and a 10Mbit net card. Be
attention that linux only supports TCP/IP net protocol for its own net
either they are lan or wan. For setting up windows type networks you need to
install samba server also needing 100 Mbytes of additional disk space.

Hoping be useful, bye from Frankie the Kouguar.

                         http://nospin.com/rode