Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:49:44 -0800
Have you tried deleting it in DOS Mode. Start/Run type command.com. Type
X: and press enter where X is the drive letter of the Maxtor One Touch.
If the file you want to delete is in the root directory, type del
xxx.xxx and press enter with xxx.xxx being the file name to be deleted
and leave a space between del and the file name. If the file is in some
other directory you will have to use CD yyy and press enter where yyy is
the directory name that you want to go to and leave a space between CD
and the directory name. You can dig down into the directory tree one
directory at a time. From anyplace in the directory tree you can find
out what is in the directory by typing dir/p and press enter. This will
show the directory contents one screen at a time and you press any key
to go to the next page. To get out of the DOS Mode, type exit and press
enter.

I hope this helps. If you are already familiar with DOS, I'm sorry to
have you read all of the foregoing. Also, I would run a complete virus
scan just in case.

Tom Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode