Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 02:09:40 -0400
Can you give us some more details about your computer system?

We need information about RAM Memory, Processor speed (as in 900Mha Pentium
III or 1.4 Ghz PIV or AMD XP +1500).
Also did your computer system come with a DVD-ROM drive, without one you
will not be able to play any DVD's no matter what software or other hardware
is installed.

-Patrick BLack

P.S.
It really doesn't take any special "driver' per say to run the DVD.   IF you
have a DVD
drive installed then XP would have detected and isntalled the driver.  Then
what ever software is that is installed designed to play DVD movies can be
run to play the disc.  Double check your manual that usually has LOTs of
information. :).