Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 05:27:39 -0700

I said originally:
> Do you suppose that I could, when this packet is finished, stop it after
> upload, before downloading the next pack, the remove all traces, download
> the program, install again, reregister and continue on?

This is exactly what I did. when the packet finished, painfully slow without
the blank screen saver, as soon as it said all data sent, I closed the
program, deleted the folder with missing files, .scr, cleaned up the
registry, downloaded and reinstalled. It does let you re-register by e-mail.
Now if only I could get through to their server............

Brad Loomis

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html