Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:43:06 +1000

SUBJECT

 Cannot reply to emails in Outlook & Trouble with AutoText

1.    I cannot type a reply to an email in the usual manner. When I try to
type a reply, my typing does not appear on the screen.

I have to open word, type my reply to the email and then try to send it, but
more often I just cannot send it even then.  It guess that I must have
pressed something or other to prohibit the sending of replies?

---------------------------------------O----------------------------------

2   I use Auto Text quite frequently; however, it also seems to have gone
bonkers.

     I get hold of a previously printed letterhead, select it all and then
go to Auto Text where it is virtually saved for the next usage, however,
more often than not       when I go to Auto Text again to use it; I find
that the printed letterhead does not show!  Sometimes part of the letterhead
shows, but whatever --    I cannot use      it in the letter or email I am
constructing!

    Does this sound like a simple thing to fix?

When I go to Auto Text, often only my name appears; the rest is just yellow
lines so that means I have to save it again.

Fortunately I saved the letterheads previously just in case I needed them.
Lucky me!

A sample of this appears below-

I use XP Professional, Word 2003 and Microsoft Outlook

Can you help me, please?

                   B.J. (John) Roberts

Villa 60, The Settlers,                             Phone/Fax 0269331556

Estella   via

WAGGA WAGGA. NSW.2650

                       http://freepctech.com/rode