Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:02:13 +1000
David Grossman wrote:

>>>Hi all, I'm trying to find a solution to a small problem but I can't seem
>>>

>to find the answer. When I open Windows Explorer, I would like to have the
>

>info that appears when you click View/status bar. I would like to see that
>

>info automatically each time but I can't seem to figure it out. Any Ideas
>

>>Phil,
>>

>Is there an equivalent command for IE6 on Windows XP? I would like the
>View/Status bar to be visible in Internet Explorer automatically when I run
>IE.

Set Windows Explorer as suggested and then select View / Status Bar in
Internet Explorer. Close Internet Explorer. IE should now open with the
Status Bar displayed.
The setting in Windows Explorer reads: "Remember each folder's view
settings," therefore no matter which folder you set the view settings
they will be remembered - not just those of Windows Explorer.

Orf Bartrop