Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amanda Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:14:50 -0400
Hi there,
I have two technical questions about the interrelationship between Word and
Outlook in Windows XP 2002.  I use my address book quite often to generate
labels and envelopes and notice that there are two defaults that I would
like to alter.  The first is removing the default for the country to be
filled in.  I end up going to a table view and deleting them on a regular
basis from new additions.  The second frustration that I have is that I
cannot get the Company field to print for an envelope or label.  I would
appreciate any direction you could provide on these items.
thanks, Amanda Simpson

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com