Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:40:33 -0700
Hi Tensie,

You wrote:" You can save as, just like you do any other MS Office
document."

It's not quite that simple.
You could do it if you have PowerPoint and open the PPS file in that.
If not, the options given in my previous reply would apply.

And: " The question I have is, do you take these separate slides and
just copy and
 paste them into an existing slide show?"

Again,it depends on whether or not you have PowerPoint on your computer.
Also, are you referring specifically to an existing PPS  (slide show)
or a slide show created by another program?

If you have PP ,you'd have to open the existing slideshow and import
selected images and/or sound from the new one.
IOW,you are re-authoring the existing show.The tools for that are in PP.

If the slide show was created with another program, use the programs
mentioned in my previous post
to extract the images and import them into the existing show.For some it
would be just a simple Copy & Paste.

Hope I understood your question correctly.
If so, I hope it helped,If not please post a follow-up.

Peter E.

 This is a good question.  You can save as, just like you do any other
MS
 Office document.
 The question I have is, do you take these separate slides and just copy
and
 paste them into an existing slide show?

 Thanks also,
 Tensie