Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kathy Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:36:14 -0400
  I have tried Heather's suggestions, with firewall which I already had and also use Norton AV.went into Registry as suggested by Huynh Minh Huong, did find the ContextMenuHandlers but nothing in it to lead to Free Porn Galleries. Short of reformatting does anyone else know anything about deleteing this from Registry they can give me step by step or would it only be in ContextMenuHandlers??? Also scanned from PC Pitstop and nothing was found, I want to make it clear that this is an active link button, if you click on it, you are sent to a Pornographic web site sexmaxx.com/freegalleries.htm  I hate this  but refuse to give up because I know with all the knowledgeable people on this list someone knows how to get rid of it....

  Thanks for all your help

  Kathy Bass