Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Dirksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:52:48 -0500
About a week ago I noticed that on some, many, web sites there were blank spots, frames with small box with an x on my main computer. These are sites I visit often and know what should be there. I can visit the same sites with my other computer, and the sites load fine.
Both computers: XP PRO using Internet Explorer 6.
I suspect it has something to do with reading java script. The areas that are missing, or won't load, are images with a hyperlink.
I've tried System File Checker (sfc), checked settings in IE, installed the newest IE update from Microsoft, no luck.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
Jim Dirksen

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: