Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:28:25 -0800
Access has an import facility to convert dBase IV files. Open Access, and
select Import from the "File\Get External Data" menu item. Then go thought
the import wizard steps. It should be fairly easy to follow. Give it a try
and post again with any specific problems you may encounter.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal