Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:41:02 -0500
I had trouble with IEXPLORE.exe closing programs. Someone in PCsoft wrote that it was a Microsoft file in system 32. I contacted "http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831432   and got the story. It is put there by browser helper objects (BHO) like a spy. I found it in PROGRAM files with a nice blue E . I deleted it and now I'm back to normal. Problem solved.
  I hope that this helps someone else.   AL SMITH

                       http://freepctech.com/rode