Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 19:28:39 +0200
Hello All

I use Microsoft Office 4.3 at work. We have a basic spread sheet in Excel
that lists the company equipment. My problem is:
I have formatted some columns so that the text is wrapped. Most of the time
the text will wrap nicely and adjust the row height automatically so that
all the words are visible. However I find the odd 'rogue' cell where the
text is wrapped but the height is not adjusted, therefore some of the
wording is hidden. We have got round this by manually adjusting the row
height on the 'rogue' row. We are obviously making a simple error but
looking through the manuals has offered no solution. Any suggestions would
be appreciated to this annoying problem.
TIA...Mick