Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:53:57 -0800
  I don't know what the "mega-pixels" rating of your camera is, but a
typical large screen in 1024x768 mode is only 3/4 of a mega-pixel, so odds
are that the pictures, as they come from the camera, are much larger than
your screen AND the screens of the people you're sending them to.
  When you look at your pictures, it's probably by way of some program such
as Microsoft Photo Editor which automatically shrinks the picture to fit on
the display.  But it doesn't change the file, and it's quite possible that
your friend's email program doesn't resize pictures this way.

  Odds are very good that whatever program shows the pictures on your screen
is able resize the images AND SAVE THEM THAT SIZE.  That's what you need to
do, and then send the resized files.

  NOTE:  The resize process will lose some fine detail in the pictures.  T
this point, that's not an issue.  But somewhere down the road, you may
discover the joys of Photoshop or other applications that allow you to
manipulate your photos in various ways.  If and when that happens, you'll
value every bit of original detail you can muster.
  So I recommend that you retain the original camera image files somewhere,
and do any re-sizing etc on COPIES of the files.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode