Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:06:03 +1100
I have an individual domain name that I use for close friends. You
can buy these names for about $20 for two years (renewable). The
names come in various formats the usual one being [log in to unmask] (au
  - being Australian). Seeing the "name" is unique the domain
cannot be contaminated by other users.

This does not stop spammers using the domain but it does mean that
it is easy to filter out non friends - just filter in friends.

Up until now, I have not had to apply a filter. However, I must
admit that in the last few days I have received a few emails from
someone pretending to be from admin, support, webmaster, etc before
the @name.id.au telling me my password is out of date or my
password has been updated or spammers are using my address to send
emails and  my account will be closed, if I do not read the
attached document. According to AVG, all the attachments have the
I-Worm/Mytob.ADC worm embedded.

The emails were easily identified as dangerous because there is no
admin, support, webmaster at my domain.

I can expand the number of email addresses using the same domain
name to 5 at no extra cost.

However, I have not found the need because I use my ISP's domain
for general email traffic.

I consider the $20 well spent because it has saved me from massive
spam and also has the advantage that if I change ISP I can take the
domain name with me. No need for a mass mail out notifying a change
of address.

Orf Bartrop