Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 02:10:55 -0700
  On the one hand, new security features in SP2 are said to break about 50
or so applications.  It's certainly possible that your DSL access could be
among them.
  On the other hand, the vague timing of the release of SP2 may have created
a window of opportunity for some virus-writer to use phishing-style tricks
to infect lots of peoples' machines.

  At very least, cut and paste the URL into a browser, rather than just
going ahead and clicking on it in an email client.  This will help ensure
that the actual URL visited by the browser is the URL you think it's going
to,

Dave Gillett

On 19 Aug 2004 at 6:54, annen1 wrote:

> I've just received an e-mail from SBC Yahoo stating customers who are
> using Windows XP operating systems need to download a software update
> to make their browsers compatible with MS Service Pack 2.  The update
> extension is .exe which makes me nervous.  Could I get your comments
> on the security of this download?  The URL is
> http//:download.yahoo.com/dl/sbcy/xpsp2fix.exe.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>