Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:05:13 -0400
Dave,

First of all, make sure that you actually do have two separate versions of
AOL in two separate folders.

If you are sure that they are distinct and different then you can go into
the AOL version 3 folder and find it's uninstall program.  The uninstaller
is called RM_AOL.EXE.
*MAKE SURE* you UNcheck the FAST MODE option on the first screen.

If you installed version 4 into the same folder as version 3, then there is
nothing to uninstall because version 4 will have upgraded everything.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====