Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kena Seguin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:53:07 -0600
Rosemarie,

My first technical instinct tells me you need to check the website of the digital camera you have purchased to see if they have an XP driver update for your camera's software. Although I haven't had an
opportunity to play with XP yet, I have a few friends running into problems such as yourself with cameras, scanners, and other devices when installing them. It seems to just be a driver update issue. I
suppose that's to be expected with any new OS. Hope this helps.

Kena Seguin

Rosemarie Lacroix wrote:

> When I try to install the software for my digital camera, I get a message in the device manager component under imaging devices: (I'm using Microsoft XP Home Edition) It states the following message:
>                  "Windows cannot load the device for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory [code 38]."
>  How do I remove the drivers that are in memory?  I have tried uninstalling the device drivers through the device manager but everytime I turn on my digital camera that same message appears.
>                       Thanking you in advance,
>
>                       Frustrated
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: