Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 06:30:46 -0500
MusicMatch Juke Box is
> set at a
> default copy speed of 1x maximum speed.  This means
> that an
> average copy time for a 650Mb disk of music will be
> 1 1/2 hrs
> to record.  If you set it up to 4x or 8x the program
> likes to
> take you 3/4 of the way there and give you an error
> message
> about the speed setting.  Throw the disk away at
> that point
> and start over (hey, they're cheap if you buy the 50
> pack!).
> They want you to UPGRADE for $20 or  430 to be able
> record music CD's at a reasonable speed.  I would
> suggest
> not using the MusicMatch software if you don't mind
> not
> having the track information tagged on the CD.  If
> you bought
> an HP CDR or CDRW you can use the HP MyCD
> software...does
> not add track tags but it also does not take
> forever.  You
> do however have to add your tracks manually (no
> playlists!)
> from whatever is on your HD.  It will also allow you
> to pick
> things from several CDs to make a custom disk.
> Also, make
> sure you let the disk 'close'(if you are using the
> MMJB
> software) or it will not be playable on your car CD
> player.
> Both programs convert WAVs and MP3s to audio files.
> Have
> patience. Play with it.  Expect to fry a couple of
> burns.
> Have fun.
>
> Allen Spencer

Allen
The free version of MusicMatch Jukebox only allows you
to record at 1x or 2x. If you try to use 4x or 8x, it
gives you a message that you have to upgrade to the
MMJB Plus version. But if you're system is not fast
enough to handle the demands of the CD burner, then
recording at 4x or 8x will give you errors, so the
upgrade will be useless for someone in that situation.
In this case, it won't matter what burning software is
used, the system simply can't accomodate a higher
recording speed, even if the burner can.