Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:56:04 +0300
I tested and this pages not uses Java  so updating Java is unneccery.

First flush DNS cache:
1: click Start-> Run
2: In the Run window, type COMMAND and press "enter".
3: This will open a command window, at this command line  type:
IPCONFIG /release_all

This will flush the TCP/IP and DNS cache and allow you to view the
new pages. You can now close the command window.

Also delete all Temporary Internet Files under Tools ->
Internet Options.

If this not helps scan malware. Antivirus, anti-spyware,anti-hijackers.
Clean temorary Internet files. Check hosts file, normally there
is only  one line not starting with #  this is 127.0.0.1       localhost
If You use some third party  content filter/site blocker there may be
more lines.  If Your sister uses ZoneAlarm or some other firewall
check its filters.

Toomas