Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:28:59 -0700
Frederick,

Try a reverse email lookup service. There are many you can find with a
"Google" search for [reverse email lookup]. Here's one:
http://www.freeality.com/finde.htm.

If this does not work you can also employ a finder service (on-line
Internet detectives) to locate the individual but these cost $.

J. Dent