Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 06:21:31 -0600
Robert Prickett wrote:

> At one time, I subscribed to an adobe/acrobat group, but that was long
> ago and I can't find it.  I want to burn some CDR's with huge files in
> acrobat [done that] and be able to exit to a browser with some kind of
> .bat file or something.  Can't figure that one out.
>
> any experts out there?  or address to a list?

Greetings,
I can help with the list part...go to
http://www.NeoSoft.com/internet/paml/ and do a search. There are 7
groups listed with Adobe Acrobat.
By the way "paml" in the address stands for publicly accessible mailing
lists. This is a complete, updated reference for all internet mailing
lists.

Cheers,
Kelly