Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Karen Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:11:09 -0800
Hi. Does anyone know how I can uninstall Internet Explorer 6.0 so I can
install a lower version so my Banker On Line will work?

I have gone to the Control Panel to Add/Remove Programs and I get

either:

* Add a component OR
* Repair Internet Explorer

* Restore the Previous Windows configurtion  - is dimmed out.

If I try to load the lower version it will not let me as it "detects" a
higher version.

Thanks

Karen

                     support at our newest website: