Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:55:25 -0500
I always liked the subdocuments feature, anyway... What works for me is to
choose from the menus,
Insert, File, and pick the one page word document to insert.  All the
formatting is usually preserved.  I find it gets sticky if you want to
insert into an inserted page, so I do all my editing in the original, then
reinsert it into the finished document.  My pages have a lot of 'difficult
to position' objects on them, not just special typesetting layouts, so your
luck could be better then mine with post insertion editing.
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: x40 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 12:56 AM

I am running Word 2002 (XP), and I have 14 single-page .DOC files,
each of which has a lot of different formatting which varies from page
to page (columns, inserted graphics, font styles, etc).  I'd like to
combine them all into one 14-page document file, while not hosing up
each page's formatting.  I am amazed at how un-straight-forward this
appears to be, unless I am even thicker in the head than I feel at the
moment after numerous unsuccessful attempts.  Simple cutting/pasting
does horrible things to the formatting, since Word thinks the stuff
being pasted wants the same formatting as the last line of the existing
stuff in front of it.  Not a good thing.

I don't want embedded objects, nor Outlining and Subdocuments (unless
someone can explain how those will give me what I am after) ... surely
there is SOME way to achieve this?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml