Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:15:41 -0400
I just upgraded a perfectly functional computer with Outlook 98 and
Explorer 4.01.
I was rewarded with a black screen that read:
Windows protection error.  You need to restart your computer.
Press any key.....
I am, obviously, not amused.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Bill Rysanek

Further troubleshooting has revealed that I can get back into windows with
safe mode.
I was able to disable all 32bit protected mode drivers and that "fixed" the
problem.
I am beginning to suspect that the installation has affected the bus
mastering drivers as all of my disk drive only operate in real mode and my
cd rom is no where to be found.

Anybody have any ideas??