Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 14:30:09 -0800
I assume the OS is Win 95 not NT or Linux....right?

OK.....you should set both the minimum and maximum at the same value...the
idea is that  Win95 doesn't have to make constant adjustments to a
permanent swap file size  and it will not become easily fragmented nor will
Win95 have to spend CPU time with it. Win95 will create the swap file  when
it boots and then leave it alone.

I would make yours somewhere between 50 to 130.....so 100 megs is fine.
Once Win95 boots it will always appear on the drive as 100 megs.

Mark