Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Changhsu P. Liu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:07:22 -0400
At 11:32 PM 08/20/00 -0500, you wrote:
 >Hi,
 >Please help me get rid of Quick Time Picture Viewer.  I have Windows 98se,
 >and PowerDesk 4 on my new system, but somehow a 1995 version of Quick Time
 >picture viewer has taken control of  opening jpeg's  and I would sure like
 >to go back to whatever was the default jpeg viewer and get rid of QT pic
 >viewer altogether.

You probably have QuickTime 2.0 or earlier. I had the same experience
before. I don't know of a quick solution, but maybe you can get rid of JPG
part by installing a graphic viewer program like ACDsee. You can default to
use ACDsee as your default JPG viewer. Make sure double-clicking a JPG
actually opens ACDsee (or another viewer of your choice), and then
uninstall it. Maybe QuickTime would lose control over JPG afterwards...

Another option I think would work too is to install QuickTime 4. I believe
it has the option to select "File Type Associations" during the
installation. If not, you can still open QuickTime Control Panel. Choose
"File Type Associations" and deselect "Internet file types (GIF, JPEG)".

Hope this helps,

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html