Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Richard M. Cooke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 11:26:08 -0700
I've downloaded the patches for the number one and two CDs for installing
the subject service releases, a very time consuming and frustrating process.
I have a partitioned drive, C and D.  I downloaded to the D drive as C is
almost full and that is where Office 2000 is installed.   I installed a
small utility from Microsoft for installing the software from the Office
2000 Update site, and installed it in the D drive as well.  I've attempted
to install from the web site using Microsoft's instructions and from both
the C and D drives.  No matter how I attempt to install, I get a script
about 3-4 minutes into the process which states: " Small Business update out
of disk space-Volume: 'c,'; required space 98055 KB; available space: 27456
KB, free some disk space and retry."  If I have the updates on the D drive,
and the installer too, why am I getting this script, and what do you
recommend?  I've failed in all attempts to install.  I thank you in advance.

                         http://nospin.com/rode