Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
mark doll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 05:31:04 -0700
I have tried almost everything suggested except
installing tweakui which for some reason I cant get to
install in my computer.
Im now having the same problem on my other computer
also so is my daughter on her computer.There all
Hewlett Packard's running Windows Me.
I have a hard time believing that 192 ram isn't enough
to run a game.( game requires 64m ram)
One thing I noticed last time game crashed was that a
Mcafee update started flashing through game screen
before game crashed to the task bar.The only programs
I have running are Explorer and Systray.So it seems
some programs are running in background that I cant
shut off.
If I increase ram to 512 will this help?Is there a
program out there that will shut programs off that are
running in background?
I had End It All installed and took it out along with
ever other add on software program that I had
installed hoping that would fix problem, which it
didn't. HELP!

I run a game on line called Nascar 2002.Ive been
running it for a couple months without any problems.
 Recently it has started minimizing to the task
bar(next to start button).There is no set pattern to
this. I can hit the tab when it minimizes and it will
come back up to full screen, but by then I have caused
a huge wreck.
 I have done a f-disk and complete system restore, and
tried a different game.
 Computer is a Hewlett Packard  8754c  Pent 3 800
processor,30 gig hard drive with 25g free,192 ram,
tnt2 video card.I have Win.Me.
If anyone has any ideas, could you please explain in a
step by step manner.Thank you

=====

" KEEP IT SIMPLE"