Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 01:55:19 -0400
Roboform is great.  Its free.  It fills in passwords, but also forms and
such.  It works on one main password (make that a good one) and stores each
item individually so you can password some things and not others, just by
clicking a button.  That way you can use the sites you don't really care
about passwording without having to enter the Roboform
ssword.   --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharon Kiellach" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 7:32 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Password program

PCSOFT Digest - 31 Oct 2004 to 1 Nov 2004 (#2004-305)Hi,
Does anyone know of an effective program that saves passwords and
automatically fills them in at the proper site?  I used to use Gator, but
since it's spyware, I stopped doing so.
Preferably, I'd like it to be free, but a small cost would be OK.
Thanks,
Sharon K.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml