Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 18:31:57 -0800
A few days ago someone asked about getting help with Word. I was waiting to
get the next mail when I found an old one. This is a weekly (Saturday)
mail. Very helpful.

From their newsletter:
TO RECEIVE WordTips regularly via e-mail at no charge, send e-mail to
[log in to unmask] with this single-line message:
subscribe <address>
Make sure you replace <address> with the e-mail address to which you want
WordTips mailed. You do not need to use a subject for the message.  TO
UNSUBSCRIBE, send e-mail to [log in to unmask] with this
single-line message: unsubscribe <address> Make sure you replace <address>
with the e-mail address to which you want WordTips mailed. You do not need
to use a subject for the message.  To discover other ways in which you can
manage your subscription, send the following single-line message to
[log in to unmask]: help Be sure to visit our Web site at
http://www.dcomp.com/WordTips.  (You can also subscribe or unsubscribe at
our Web site.)
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA