Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:09:51 +1000
Ian writes:

<<In the last few years, I've worked on quite a few W95 systems.

But I can't remember a single one that had a virus problem, even though a
many of them had an antivirus program that was well out of date....

This does seem rather curious. Maybe I just haven't run across an infected
machine yet?>>

One cent's worth:

Maybe it just means that we W95 operators are wiser and more cunning than
the rest of you.
We know when we're onto a good thing, and we're sticking to it.

Go, all you good XP'ers. Get the bugs out before I get there. The 95'ers
are laughing quietly in the background.

Who wants multimedia and networking and fast games anyway.

I've also seen very few email viri passing thru over the years. Those that
do are harmlessly extinguished. I guess we 95'ers are below the dignity of
hackers, not worth bothering about. Sad.

I don't even have a firewall. (But I'm not on cable anyway).

Suits me! I'm not at all jealous of these new
super-machines(wellll---perhaps just a wee bit---OK, a lot).

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>