Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 13:11:58 -0400
Under Tools - Options - Save, there is a check box for
generating this message.  You can uncheck this box and the
prompt will not come up.

Doug
----- Original Message -----
From: "Terrence Nolley" <[log in to unmask]>
                  I work in Windows 2000 network
environment with approx.
50 users on 35 machines (Win98, Win 2K, WinXp).  Lately
I've had staff members complain about the reoccurrence of
the following message:  The normal.dot file has been
modified would you like to save these changes or either
the global template file has been modified ...(Whether
staff
selects Yes or the Cancel option, the message continues to
reappear until about 4th or 5th time of selecting either
option).   Is there any option in MS Word that I could
choose to prevent these messages from reappearing
permanently?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml