Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:18:56 -0700
7 Zip can do this. Rt-click the file, select "Split", select the size of
the segments.
I've found Windows Sky Drive handy for this. It will accept 50 MB files.
Just upload them all to the same folder and share that folder.
http://www.7-zip.org/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Sending Video Files
From: Jessi T <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, February 03, 2010 8:42 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

I'd like to send video files to my personal contacts, via email. The
problem is they are too large for the servers to handle. this includes
broadband servers. Is there a way I can break them down into segments
and get them through as complete? I remember reading something a while
back about breaking down ( if that's the correct description for it)
large files before sending. TIA.
Jessi