Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:31:23 -0700
I have a weird MS Access problem that I hope someone can, at least, point me
toward a good resource for the answer.

Step 1) I create a new database in Access97, I create a linked table, it
works ok.  Close the new database.
Step 2) I open a different database in Access97, that was created in
Access2000 and converted to 'a prior Access version', it 'updates the
modules' and life is good.  Everything in the converted database is as it
should be.
Step 3) I repeat Step 1 again to create a linked table, now it doesn't work.

- These are 4 different Windows NT4 machines.  I've tried logging in as a
different user, but still same effect, so it not tied to the user profile.
- I've un/reinstalled Office numerous times, but have not yet tried going
through the register to wipe out traces of Office before reinstalling. (I'll
try this in the morning)

It almost seems like some kind of macro bug (virus? I scanned, but who
knows), but have not the foggiest where the macro would be hiding out.

Anyone with ideas or suggestions??

Thanks
John

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: