Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:05:57 -0600
I am currently trying out WeBlocker, which does a great job blocking sites, but it doesn't stop newsgroup access.

http://www.we-blocker.com

Another one that I've come across but haven't tried yet is called IProtectYou.  According to the web site, it helps block websites, newsgoups, instant messaging & chat, and e-mail.  It even allows you to lock down internet access times.  I plan on checking this one out shortly.

http://www.softforyou.com/ip-index.html

I wouldn't be surprised to find that this is a common problem.  Porn is certainly a major business on the internet, unfortunately.  At least he's trying to get away from it.

Hope this helps!
Lance Kephart

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:22:21
 Hugh Vandervoort wrote:
>My 77 year old client feels he is suffering from a porn
>addiction and wants to install a filtering program. He
>wants me to keep the password from him.
>He has a Dell Dimension desktop with Windows XP home.
>Is Content Advisor adequate, or is there another solution,  >preferably free?
>I found this request unusual. Is this a common problem?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml