Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 23:15:55 +0100
ROXANNE PIERCE WROTE:

>1.  In your network icon in Control Panel, make sure you have Client for
>Microsoft Networks, Dialup Adapter, and TCP/IP protocol loaded.  Unless you
are
>on a physical network of some sort, make sure those are the ONLY things
loaded.
> Then, on that same network configuration page, make sure your "Primary
Network
>Logon" is "Windows" and NOT "Client for Microsoft Networks".  Reboot the
>computer. When the password prompt for Win95 comes up this time, be sure
>something (like "Mick") is entered in the login box, and that the password
box
>is empty.  Press enter (or click OK).  It should ask you to confirm your
>non-existent password.  Press enter again (or click OK).
>           That *should* take care of Win95 asking for your password on
>startup.  If it doesn't, let us know, because something else needs to be
>adjusted.

Hi Roxanne,

I think I may have boobed by entering a password prior to my post!!! I have
followed you advise but it is still asking for a password each time I boot
up. If I don't enter a password It now ask for it twice when I log onto the
WWW. I think maybe I need something else adjusting? Thanks for your help so
far.
TIA...Mick