Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:17:13 -0500
I listen to many web radio stations 'round the world on Real player.
Recently some won't play that previously worked fine, while others continue
to work OK. The problem is not intermittent.

When I try to log on to certain stations I get the following window:

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is
not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using a
different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:")."

I don't even want Win Media Player to play  the file!

I have: Pentium 2, (Old!), XP Pro, SP2; Firefox; Real Player (free version)
is default player. Default re-confirmed! Real player and Win Media player
both updated.

Some sites (Web radio stations) that present this problem (with what may be
their URL's - or maybe just their home web pages):

XLNC1 (Tijuana, Mexico station)
  mms://wmlive.vitalstreamcdn.com.XLNC1Live

Catalunya  radio  (Barcelona, Spain) -
  mms://catmusica.directe-wm.emissio.catradio.cat/reflector:37181

...and some that work fine:

Yellowstone Public Radio -    http://ypr-sc.streamguys.net:80/

KPBX  - http://dj.argia.ne

I notice a difference - "http"  vs "mms".  I can't  find a way to change the
"mms" to "http",  if this is the problem.

  What's the solution?

Thanks for  your help.   Email reply appreciated.     - Bopp in Pa

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml