Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:42:33 -0700
Try going to your C:\quickenw\backup sub-directory using Windows Explorer
(start/programs/accessories/system tools) and delete all but the most recent
backup(s). Maybe Quicken only permits a certain amount of space to be used
in its backup sub-directory. If I remember there is a setting for how many
backups to retain. You might try to reduce that to 3 or so. It has been a
long time since I've used Quicken 98. I now use 2000. The newer versions
since 2000 just seem somewhat cumbersome. You might consider upgrading to
2000. I'm sure you can find someone on the Web who has a legitimate copy for
sale. It is truly better than 98 though a little different and there would
be a small learning curve. It will effortlessly convert 98 files.

While in "system tools" you should probably run "Disk Cleanup'" to provide
more disk space unless you already routinely do it.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 8:32 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Quicken

Recently in Quicken 98, I can't backup to my usual place,
C:\quickenw\backup.  Says there is no more space.  So I had to backup to
disks.  Used to work and just overwrite my old file.  I have tons of
space and the files aren't read only.

I'm running Win XP.

Diane Kroeckel

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: