Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:13:11 -0800
From:                   "noggin" <[log in to unmask]>

      Hello, With distressing frequency, I cause major failures in my =
  computer [large memory, 30MHD, either amu500 or slot 800, Win98] and =
  take various desperate routes of least resistance in getting Email of =
  some sort to work again - usually takes at least three days.
         As a result I have Emails located all over of NETSCAPE 4.04 to =
  6.0, OUTLOOK EXPRESS 4, 5, or 6, or OUTLOOK Ver ?x, with extensions of =
  DBX, MBX, SNM,  MSF, SBD,  and IDX/MBX .
       I learned how to import *.mbx [altering the registry] to what I am =
  presently using -  MSOutlook Express 5.5 -  but have not succeeded in =
  being able to  use  IMPORT/EXPORT under 'File' to convert the other =
  extensions.
      Could you give me instructions similar to those I found in moving =
  the mbx files and altering the registry.  Or some source which could aid =
  me in doing this job and, in the future, maintaining a central clear =
  repository for these important files? =20
          With appreciation and promises not to do it again,
        Frank Warhurst

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml