Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Ecclestone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 03:01:01 -0400
I get the following message regularly while on the net.  "This DHCP client
was unable to obtain an IP network address from a DHCP Server."

What is that all about?  Do I ignore it?  I am using the same service
provider I have used for a long time and this is the first time I have
received this message.  It has occurred on a new computer that I have set
up.

Any ideas?

Paul Ecclestone

Success comes in cans.........