Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:27:28 +0200
I've deleted the original messages in this thread, so I apologise if this
reply isn't relevant.

If you are getting this message:
"Missing Shortcut--Windows is searching for WillowRd.exe. To locate the file
yourself , click browse."
then I'm fairly sure this means there is a shortcut file that points to a
file called WillowRd.exe that was not found in the specified location. If
the file had just been moved, windows would find it (it searches for up to 3
seconds) and correct the shortcut. But if the file's been deleted, which
sounds like the case, then the only solution is to remove the shortcut.

Open Find > Files or folders. Enter the filetype as *.lnk (shortcuts have
file type .lnk although it's always hidden). Make sure the Look in: box
shows C:\. In the Advanced tab, under Containing text:, enter the filename -
willowrd.exe. Press Find now. (If it doesn't find a shortcut it's possible
it's on another drive - try D:\ under "Look in:".

The name of the shortcut may not have anything to do with willowrd.exe, but
if you right-click it and select properties you will be able to confirm what
it points to. If you've found the right shortcut, delete it to the recycle
bin and reboot.

Joe

                       http://freepctech.com/rode