Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:05:57 -0500
Hello Diana,

No, it isn't a virus and you can fix it yourself. First, close all open
programs to include the ones you can exit/close from the System Tray. If you
use a screensaver, go to Control Panel \ Display and set the screensaver to
"None". Next, using Ctrl+Alt+Del open the "Close Program" window. Then, one
by one, select everything except "Explorer" and "End Task" until there isn't
anything left but Explorer. It may require two attempts on some.

Now go to Start Menu \ Programs \ Accessories \ System Tools and run
Scandisk. If it restarts several times that's normal. When it's finished,
run the Disk Defragmenter and it should complete without interruption. If it
doesn't, then there is a program or process running in the background and
you may have to run it in safe mode.

To start in safe mode, restart the computer and begin tapping the "F8" key
before you see the Windows splash screen or your computer manufacturer's
logo. After you have finished in safe mode, restart the computer normally.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry & Diana Kranz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 5:30 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Disk Defragmenter

When I try to use my disk defrag, I get a message saying "Drive contents
changed" and it starts all over again.  It has gotten as high as 91%
complete, message showed up, and it started over.  When it starts over, it
hasn't save any of what it did previously so it starts over from scratch.

Does this sound like it might be a virus or is this something I might be
able to fix myself?

Diana Kranz

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>